Q. Social Work Literature on Child Abuse


A good place for UMBC-affiliated users to start searching for research on child abuse would be the Library's Social Work - Bachelors (UMBC) LibGuide.  Under the "Research Help" tab of this guide is a listing of databases and core journals.  Of these resources, start with the database, Social Services Abstracts, and the journals, Child Maltreatment and Child Abuse & Neglect.

If you are in the MSW program, a similar guide, Social Work - MSW (UMB), would be the best place to start.


  • Last Updated Jul 13, 2016
  • Views 30
  • Answered By Priddy Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0