How can I submit an interlibrary loan request for book?


If you are affiliated with Universities at Shady Grove and have been unsuccessful in locating the book in the USMAI Catalog, then do the following:

Visit our Interlibrary Loan webpage and select your home institution, and follow their instructions. You will need to login or make an account in ILLiad, the inter-library loan system. 



  • Last Updated May 17, 2017
  • Views 240
  • Answered By Madhu Singh

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0