Q. How do I find out if you have a book that I need?
1. Start at the Priddy Library homepage http://www.shadygrove.umd.edu/library
2. Select the catalog tab
3. Type in the title of the book you want and search.
4. Click on the correct title in the results list.
5. Click "Availability" next to "all locations."
6. "Status/due date" column tells you if the book is on the shelf and the "call no." column tells you where to find it on the shelf.
If you want to request that a book be sent to you at "Shady Grove Library" from another library, follow these instructions.