How do I get my library card?


Students, Faculty & Staff 

Please check with USG student services to print an ID card if you are a current undergraduate student at the Universities at Shady Grove.  USG faculty, graduate students and staff should get in touch with their program directors or home institution about the library card.

Community Members

Community members are eligible for a Community Borrowers or Researchers card, which enables access to University of Maryland, College Park materials. Please see the links below for more information and for the application. Cards are distributed at McKeldin Library.


MCPS employees can apply for MCPS Borrower's Card at the Priddy Library. Applications must be completed online:


  • Last Updated May 16, 2017
  • Views 202
  • Answered By Madhu Singh

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0