Q. How do I find databases?
1) Access Database Finder by clicking the "View Electronic Resources" drop-down on the Priddy Library home page.
2) If you're in the library, you may login USG guest. If you are elsewhere on campus or at home, select your home university from the dropdown menu and login.
3) After logging in, you will be in Database Finder, where you can search for databases, journals, and articles.
- If you are looking for a specific journal, select the Journal Finder tab and type in the title of the journal in the search box. Select "search."
- You can also choose a subject area from the list provided or search by database in the box titled "Find Databases" at the top of the page.