where can I find article on provision of social work on veterans


You can start finding articles for this topic in Socindext, a database available on the UMBC and USG Database Finder.  You can access either from the Priddy Library homepage using the “View Electronic Resources” drop-down menu. From the down arrow select UMBC and login to get to Database Finder and the database.

The search term Social Work with Veterans will result 117 full text articles.  Other databases to use are Academic Search Premier, or Web  of Knowledge, also available at UMBC

Let us know if you need additional help.

Toni Negro

  • Last Updated May 09, 2017
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Toni Negro

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0